- 2008-2015: Lawyer and notary (since 2013) with focus on real estate law and corporate law working with a law firm specialising in business law
- 2007-2008: Judge at the Local Court (Amtsgericht) of Bad Neustadt a.d.Saale (Bavaria) with responsibility for civil law (enforcement) cases
- 2005-2007: Lawyer with focus on corporate law / M&A working with a leading international law firm
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) at the Regional Court (Landgericht) of Freiburg (with secondments to law firm in Madrid and the Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt), Berlin)
- Universities of Freiburg (Dr. iur.) and Aberdeen
- Case note on OLG Frankfurt a. M., ruling of 3.2.2015 – 20 W 199/13: Registrability of exclusive power of representation of a director of an English Private Limited Company
GmbHR 2015, 652 et seq.
- Case note on OLG Munich, ruling of 10.3.2015 – 31 Wx 60/15: Scope of presumption of notarial power of attorney (FamFG § 378 II 2)
NJW 2015, 1617 et seq.
- Transfer of GmbH shares abroad: Effective or not?
DNotZ 2009, 585 et seqq.
- Safeguarding of corporate co-determination in the light of European law
Dissertation Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Manfred Löwisch, Univ. Freiburg i.Br. 2005
Nomos 2005 (Arbeits- und Sozialrecht, Bd. 93)